Notifications
Clear all

Submitting homework

8 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@nikog)
Topic starter  

The first homework assignment instructions says submit in whatever format we want, but when you go to submit it says the only file format acceptable is .txt files. Is this by design?  Thanks!

Best,

Niko

Stephen Harano, CFEI®, MSFSP®, RICP®, CAP®, ChFM®, AFA®
(@stephen-harano)
Certified Financial Education Instructor Admin

No, I made some changes and missed changing up the verbiage. Please use notepad or WordPad for those .txt files. Theres a video in the introduction topic that explains the changes to the homework. 

ReplyQuote
(@arebnerlemoinetechnologies-com)

Hi Stephen,

Do you mark the homework all at once or as we submit them?

Thanks, and great site you built here!

ReplyQuote
(@stephen-harano)

@arebnerlemoinetechnologies-com

Hi Adam, Homework is typically graded within 24-48 hours of submission. Taco and I do our best to grade them as quickly as we can, but depending on how many students submit their homework at the same time will determine how quickly we can get through the queue. 

ReplyQuote
(@stephen-harano)

@arebnerlemoinetechnologies-com
Side note: I just noticed you weren't coded correctly to have access to the appropriate forums. If you take a look now, you should see a lot more content in the forum. 

ReplyQuote
(@greggthomson1)

I tried to submit my work it won't seem to upload I don't know what I am doing wrong. 

Got the R/R ratio of 1.42 but I tried every way to put it up and it won't seem to work. thank you

ReplyQuote
Frank Taco, CFEI®, CFTe
(@taco)

@greggthomson1 

Thanks for reaching out with this issue. I have prompted Stephen to respond to you ASAP! It does on our end look like you submitted the homework correctly. So im going to assume you figured this out, or maybe it was just being glitchy technology!

ReplyQuote
(@stephen-harano)

@greggthomson1 

looks like you got it all figured out. I see both you R/R homework and your 2% rule homework have been completed. Please let us know if you run in to any other problems. 

ReplyQuote
Share: